Agencies and Landlords
GlowZone Sussex Ltd is especially successful in the specialised field of same day, rapid response heating and gas repairs on behalf of Agencies and Landlords. We deliver low costs for clients, a fast response for tenants and the highest quality work for both. Many Lettings and Management Agencies as well as Landlords enjoy the tailored services that GlowZone Sussex Ltd provide.
We have the capacity to comfortably deal with multiple calls from our clients on a daily basis and as busy professionals you too can rest assured that with one call to GlowZone Sussex Ltd you'll know that we will take care of everything for you and your tenant, quickly and efficiently.
Some of the benefits for Agencies and Landlords of using GlowZone Sussex Ltd include:
- A full customer database for keeping gas safety inspections current and up to date
- Full reports of works completed, works pending and accounting lists on request
- A smart professional image for your tenants
- Our engineers have a comprehensive knowledge of gas appliance and heating control systems
Call us today for reduced rates for property professionals.
This is in addition to the large range of benefits all GlowZone Sussex Ltd customers enjoy. If you feel we can be of service to
contact us for more information and references or call 01273 500 555
Gas Safety Inspections and Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
Glowzone Sussex Ltd take gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords who rent either part or all of a property to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate to this effect.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check gas supply and appliance for soundness
- Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible